Price List, Options, and Ordering Details
Solo (Solo example)
- Rear portion of two piece seats is recovered to match customized front. Shape of foam in passenger portion is unchanged from stock
Please specify ONE of the following when ordering.
- Vinyl $319 Available in all smooth or smooth with basket-weave seating-area inserts.
- Black Leather Seating-Area Inserts $519
- Custom Color Leather Seating-Area Inserts $569
- Two Piece seats can save even more! Deduct $50 off vinyl pricing and $100 off leather pricing for creation of front portion only (you are sending only front section of seat for modification).
Dual (Dual Example)|
- Passenger section is customized to fit, just like rider's.
Please specify ONE of the following when ordering.
- Vinyl $399 Available in all smooth vinyl or smooth vinyl with basket-weave saddle inserts, please specify.
- Black Leather Seating-Area Inserts $599
- Custom Color Leather Seating-Area Inserts $649
Special Saddle Pricing
- BMW K12LT, K16GTL - select dual and add $100, all 3 pieces* See FAQs for details).
*Stock heating feature can be retained
- BMW R12CL, Harley FLHT, V-Rod, Silverwing (Add $250 to above prices)
- GL1500-1800 - Add $200
- Smaller saddles such as Victory, BMW R12C, Older BMW GS-PD, KLR and most DRs, deduct $50 off vinyl and $100 off leather pricing due to smaller size.
$75 will be added to any aftermarket seat or seats that have been modified from stock due to the additional labor involved in fabricating my seat.
Backrest Recovering: $24 to $36 in vinyl; $54 to $85 in leather - depending on size and difficulty. Contact us for specifics.
Occasionally someone requests a color other than black. Because it happens so infrequently, I do not stock other colors. However, if you would like to supply your own material, I will deduct $20 from the above vinyl prices. Please supply only top grade U.S. Naugahyde or equivalent. I will need 1 full yard.
Due to overwhelming demand, I now offer top grain leather in 25 colors - Add $50 to leather pricing
Colors shown are representitive, If you are considering a color, request samples and they will be sent from the supplier.
Ride-ins: If you choose a custom color, please give a minimum of two weeks notice to insure stock of your color preference.
We now offer a lighter, stronger and completely waterproof material for our rain covers (as of 1/2008).
NOTE: Raincovers are used to protect the seat from the environement (sun, rain, etc.) when the rider is not on it. While the seat is being ridden the rider's body protects the seat from the elements. Raincovers are not to be used while riding as they may transfer some color.
- Mylar coated ripstop nylon
- 98% UV reflective so it will also protect your new saddle from the damaging rays of the sun,
- Folds to shirt-pocket size
- Helps keep the saddle cool so you won't have a hot butt when you go to ride your bike!
- Lifetime guaranteed.
- Available in SILVER only.
- All rain covers are $44.99 - Add $6.95 Shipping (shipping free when ordered with a saddle)
Other items We Sell
- Skidmore's Leather Cream (see details here)
6oz. - $15 plus $6.95 shipping/handling.
(No additional charges if ordered with a leather saddle.)
Shipping and Other Charges
- FedEx or UPS Ground unless specified otherwise at time of order
- Continental US shipping: $35 for dual saddle or $25 if sending front portion only. Price includes insurance.
- Alaska and Canada: $45+ - includes insurance
- Front seat only shipping $25.00
- Abroad: $75+ Actual shipping charges and insurance will be billed and difference shown on invoice. All import duties, taxes, and applicable surcharges are the responsibility of the buyer upon delivery.
- Rally Delivery- No charge (There is shipping added for return of your old saddle home if necessary. Call for details).
- Raincovers: Add $6.95 for shipment of rain covers if not delivered with saddle. No additional shipping fee for rain covers if sent with saddle.
- Saddle Adjustments: Shipping fees on saddle adjustments are the responsibility of the customer.
What sort of photos do I need to include with my order?|
I use the photos to assist me in building a saddle to fit you. To do that I need:
- One side view of you seated on the bike, in street clothes, sitting in your riding position, both feet on the pegs, with the bike on the center stand or with the bike supported if you don't have a center stand.
- If you are getting a dual saddle (custom fitted front and rear) I also need an additional photo of you and your passenger, seated on the bike together, in street clothes, sitting in your riding positions, feet on the pegs, with the bike on the center stand or with the bike supported if you don't have a center stand.
- If you are "vertically challenged," another photo of you with the bike off the stand, with both of your feet on the ground (or as close as you can get) as if you are stopped at a stoplight would also be helpful.
RMC Stock Seat Pans
I keep various stock seat pans on hand for various bikes as follows:
- BMW RT, R, S, GS, and F650, Kawasaki Concours, Honda PC 800, and ST1100, Yamaha FZ1.
- K12LT (even heated), K12GT,R12RT RMC pans also available.
- Honda ST1300 or FJR 1300.
NOTE: There is a $500 deposit on all seat pans. Deposits are to be in check form and pan deposit checks are held, not cashed unless customer does not return stock seats within 30 days. Be sure to select the "Build on RMC stock Pan" option on the order form. MUST READ details in the FAQs.
- Because my seat is a custom product, I am not limited to certain bikes. If you can ride it, I can build a seat for it! There are no additional charges for any specific bikes except as noted above.
- Figuring out the actual price can seem complicated, but my Online PDF Price Configurator automatically calculates the price based upon the choices you select.
- All prices are US funds and can be paid by personal check, credit card, or PayPal. Money orders, though accepted, are not preferred and personal checks do not delay production or shipping.
- If you apply any discount to your order, the order must be prepaid in full.
- If you need assistance or have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.